Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tarte Concealer

I am so sorry that I have been MIA on my blog for so long! I let life get to me with work and changes in my personal life. But I making a promise to myself to get back onto two post a week. Hoping that I can make them every weekday soon. Anyways today I wanted to talk about the Tarte rainforest of the Sea Aquacealer. When I heard about this new collection I was so excited to buy some of the products. I noticed that QVC had the concealer before the whole collection was to be released at Sephora so of course I had to buy it to see if I would be buying from this collection or not. It was totally worth it! I love how this feels under my eyes and I have been using it for the past few months. I have since bought the matching foundation during the VIB sale at Sephora. I will be sharing my thoughts on that product once I wear it more.



The brush gives it the perfect airbrushed look. I have been loving this for my everyday concealer and cannot wait to try out more from this line. I have always been a big fan of Tarte products so it is no surprise that I have been loving this as well. I was a little worried at first about how this would cover up what I needed it too. I was certain that this would be for summer days when I didn't want a heavy make up look. 


XX-Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment